Saturday, October 3, 2009

Seeking maid. No experience necessary. Must fit uniform.


So I have our girl's graduation information:

Family Day is on Oct. 29.
Graduation is on Oct. 30.

On Family Day, she should have an on-post pass, meaning she can move freely around most of the base to show family and friends different things.

On Graduation Day, she should have an off-post pass for the day and will have to be back at her post by 8:30pm.

Just so ya'll know, I call dibs on my wife for the entire afternoon/evening of Graduation Day. I'm willing to share her through lunch time, but after that she's mine and only mine. Just so you know. :)

If you're planning on attending either or both days, please let me know and I can get you the details. More on this as the end of the month approaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment