Sunday, June 14, 2009

Accountability Post

Kickboxing today with a friend of mine was WONDERFUL! She remarked that it would have been nice to have that class when she was having man problems. Even without man problems I can find plenty of faces to put on that bag!

I feel amazing and motivated.

Army Basic Training will never know what hit them - okay well, maybe that is too ambitious a statement. My barracks of teens and 20 somethings will never know what hit them!

Momma/Granny my a$$!

If someone had said 5 years ago that I would be in the Army now I would have laughed in their face. It is amazing what a little economic desperation and a love of learning will get you!

This 40 year old body will have to step up and perform. I know I can do it.

But will the Army survive it?
:o)

1 comment: